Drink Tank

Extra Aqua Vitae Nulla Salus

3.13.2008

Putting your money where your mouth is

I mean, your mouth is drinking a beer, right? For each Sixpoint Hop Obama sold, Pacific Standard will give a buck to my favored campaign. It's really good, I doubt if I can do better than Pacific Standard's copy in terms of using campaign talking points.

It's made with five different types of Crystal malts, and three hop varieties from the Pacific Northwest--a diverse collection of different strains, just like the man himself. It's a mixed style (of course), packing a big hop and malt punch, and checking in at a reasonable 5.2% ABV. I can't give you a fuller description at this point, but this beer isn't about details--this beer is about hope and a rejection of beer as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home