Drink Tank

Extra Aqua Vitae Nulla Salus

7.31.2006

Nerdy war flamebait

Hezbollah has great soldiers. That's one reason I can't help liking them. They're some of the most underrated soldiers on earth facing what I consider the most overrated military force on earth, the IDF. The Israelis have been coasting on their reputation for a long time, but way back in Gulf War I it was clear they made their record like a Don King fighter, padding their Win column against a bunch of bums. When I saw those pitiful Arab "soldiers" crawling toward US camera crews on their hands and knees to surrender, the first thing that went through my head was, "Whoa, so that's the kind of opponent the Israelis have been showboating against? Well Hell, my high school marching band could've beaten those Arab chickenshits!"

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger joŇ°ko said...

Welcome back Miguel!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Miguel said...

The movie went well. BBQ soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home