Drink Tank

Extra Aqua Vitae Nulla Salus

4.19.2006

Nazarene's Execution Augurs Joško's Good Friday & A Holy Saturday Millennia Later

It was my 26th birthday on Friday, and I had a successful pastel-themed birthday party the day after, conjoined with sister-in-law Abby.

A special thanks to Drink Tank members Miguel, Paul, Oded, and Ivan (a past and future member) for a special birthday gift, to be enjoyed by us all at some future opening ceremony. First neat, then with sugar and fire. Can't wait. (Background: 1, 2, 3)

Another shout-out to Mary Ann and JT for an awesome book!

Finally, a particularly life-changing thanks to Andrew and Fran for this extremely powerful device. I've been talking about it for a long time. I only hope I can handle the responsibility---the power!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

Nice score. Would you mind taking a picture of the bottle for me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home