Drink Tank

Extra Aqua Vitae Nulla Salus

3.21.2006

our hollow earth

Hello everyone
As per Josko's post. I think that this story, the story of our hollow earth would make a great movie. There is also the smaller story of Miguel passing up the opportunity to make that movie, oh well. There are two parts here you be the judge.

I)
This is it!

Next year each member of the Voyage to Our Hollow Earth Expedition Cruise will be flying to Moscow, Russia from their home town on the first leg of our journey to check out the Hollow Earth theory. We will be staying at the Hotel Rossiya (Russia) located by St. Basil's Cathedral. We will spend the rest of the day sightseeing Moscow. The next morning we will finish up our sightseeing of Moscow and then take an afternoon flight to Murmansk, Russia where we will board the Russian Icebreaker YAMAL. The Yamal nuclear icebreaker is a modern ship with room for 108 voyagers. It has 70,000 horsepower and cuts through the arctic ice like butter.

Steve Currey, our expedition organizer is accepting bookings for this Voyage to Our Hollow Earth up until December 2005, or until the ship is full, so if any of you are interested in joining us on this expedition, which we feel is the greatest expedition of all time by we, the people, you are encouraged to contact Steve and get your registration and deposit in. You can email Steve at BBRHI@aol.com or call him toll free at 1-800-937-7238 and let him know you want to book this expedition cruise.

II)
"Hello Steve

I don't know you, but I've been recieving your updates since my roommate signed me up for them. While I think this trip to the center of the Hollow Earth really sounds like something else, I'm afraid I'm unable to afford it.

However, I suspect (although I'm not quite sure) that my roommate may want to hear a little more about the trip. He treated it as if it were some sort of joke when I asked him about it, but I think he was putting on a bit of a show. He's read your webpage quite thoroughly, and indicated to me that he might want to know more about the voyage.

I'm going to take the liberty of introducing you to him. His name is Paul and he can be reached at......(redacted).....

Best wishes for the planning of this expidition,

Miguel "

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Miguel said...

I'd propose to him that I go along on a cruise with him to document it for a feature film or reality TV series, except that I suspect he sells his passengers into slavery when they arrive in Murmansk, Russia.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Paul Boyer said...

what a great twist! the ratings would be through the roof.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home