Drink Tank

Extra Aqua Vitae Nulla Salus

2.11.2006

WTF?



So Abby and I went here yesterday. EXCELLENT restaurant.

Right after leaving, we heard a big splat as something hit Abby's chest going REALLY fast. Thankfully, the egg's contents basically bounced off, and only her scarf was affected. After a split second needed to realize what the fuck just happened, I turned around to see a van speeding away. It looked like it they were flooring it.

Lucky for them, cuz they probably knew I was seconds away from going southern fist on their asses.

I'm just surprised by the whole thing, because it just seems so juvenile. I mean, they didn't even get to see anything, speeding away so fast.

ps. yah I know any fight would probably look more like this, but I can dream :)

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Miguel said...

We do monkey style at my school... you?

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger joŇ°ko said...

Wow, that's a pretty crazy story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home