Drink Tank

Extra Aqua Vitae Nulla Salus

10.06.2005

Download This

At Burningman I attended a morning party comprised of a bus out in the middle of the playa (dry lake bed) with a big sound system and some 50 hot Israelis and Germans busting moves. A Williamsburg-based group day-jobbing as a Kosher restaurant (Wolf+Lamb) happened to be throwing it, and this link goes to the four-part set we heard (well, we heard part of it, at least). There's some very good minimal house here.

My posse and I are gonna try to hit a party these people are throwing this Saturday in Williamsburg. I will wear my dance shoes.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger hexod.us said...

wear your dance shoes, but please do not shirtcock.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Trevor said...

I just wanted to pop my head in and let you know that I'm really enjoying this set. It must have been great on the playa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home