Drink Tank

Extra Aqua Vitae Nulla Salus

4.12.2005

Thank You

Yes, thank you, I wanna thank you, Bruce Lee..

O: What style of kung-fu do you practice?

SC: Well, most of the time, I train on my own. Like, I watch movies and then I imitate those actions. [Laughs.] You know, Bruce Lee... I train my muscles, and I do a lot of stretching, and try to kick higher. But for me, practicing kung-fu is a way to relax myself. I did learn Chinese kung-fu in a school for a short time, but I couldn't afford to pay for long-term learning. The form is called wing chun; it's exactly what Bruce Lee learned in the old days. That's what I learned.

O: Is there anything particular that attracted you to that martial art over others? Anything about the philosophy or method?

SC: I would say it's all because of Bruce Lee. Because I fell in love with Bruce Lee after I watched his movies, and I wanted to become a kung-fu practicer, and I would like to be someone like Bruce Lee. That's why I learned kung-fu, and that's why I picked the wing chun style, because it's his style. That's why I decided to be an actor, to go into show business, because of him. It's all because of Bruce Lee.

..Thank you for Shoalin Soccer, and thank you for Kung Fu Hustle, which I am about to recieve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home