Drink Tank

Extra Aqua Vitae Nulla Salus

11.23.2004

It's not just women...

...I think it sucks too. I got put in the extra bullshit line at the airport yesterday and after I got felt up -- all the way up -- and rubbed on my chest, during my back rubdown, the big guy doing it said "mmmmmmn that's what I like, baby!" It was because there was a cute chick in line (maybe.... maybe he was fucking with me). I think the best explanation for all this nonsense is that it's "good" PR for the government (Big Brother is watching plane customers -- rest easy) -- I certainly don't think someone who wanted to would have a hard time getting a sharp object on the plane.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Ivan said...

"I certainly don't think someone who wanted to would have a hard time getting a sharp object on the plane."


Or there hands and feet, which can easily be weapons. Have they never seen a kung fu flick?

I hate airport security.

The other day, in my biking bag, right next to a bike helmet, I had a big Kruptonite chain I was bringing for Abby. They wouldn't let me on, I needed to check my small bag, and I missed my flight, and the next flight was delayed. I hate airport security and USairways is partially to blame. I love telling them that they are going to go out of business when they do bad things to me.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger joŇ°ko said...

It was funny how my mom kept getting detailed searches after the aggression on American soil. It was an uncanny number of times running. Meanwhile, I got on one international flight to America and one domestic one with a pocket knife attached to my keychain. It's all a big pick-up truck o' bullshit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home