Drink Tank

Extra Aqua Vitae Nulla Salus

11.15.2004

For Better Life

I went to see The Incredibles again on Friday (man is that film good!) and we got there early so as to get good seats, which meant watching about fifteen minutes of silly commercials projected on crummy digital projecters. That was fine, though.

This is just about the funniest short film I've ever seen.

There was another one like it, also weird, and I was wondering if it was some sort of parody, but these people look like they're actually serious about, um, using the powers of advertising for Good.

Update: This website is too fun!

I believe the actual saying is: "I've taken more from alcohol than alcohol has taken from me." Commitment: Pass it on.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Ivan said...

I kept on thinking the dude from the wheel chair would go down the hill uncontrollably. Or that a dude in a ply-wood hummer would run over the rest of the players...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home